VMware Hands on Labs Raffle 2018
Now this is kind of late, but VMware have an amazing prize on offer. An all expenses paid trip to VMworld. Now who wouldn’t want to win a prize like that? Why did I say late? You only have until 23:59 PST May 24th 2018 to enter so get moving!
How to enter
It’s pretty simple to enter. All you have to do is take one of the eligible Hands on Labs. Note the term eligible. It’s not any lab, but one of these:
- vSphere Security - Getting Started
- NSX - Getting Started
- VSAN 6.6.1 - Getting Started
- Pivotal Container Service
- Virtualization 101
- What’s New with vSphere 6.5
- Horizon 7 Enterprise
- VMC on AWS
- Workspace ONE UEM
- Automate IT
- vRealize Suite Standard
- VMware Cloud Foundation
Once you take the lab you are entered to the raffle.
Terms and Conditions
For once I actually read through the whole terms and conditions of a contest. It’s pretty simple but here are the highlights:
- No cheating. Multiple email addresses, bots, logins etc. are not allowed.
- VMware employees and immediate family are not eligible to enter
- One person will win VMworld 2018 US or Europe pass
- One roundtrip economy airfare
- Four nights at either the Mandalay Bay (VMworld US) or AC Hotel Marriott (VMworld Europe)
- Total value is $5000
- If you win you will be notified and you have to respond within five business days
The Hands on Labs are a fantastic resource and a great learning tool anyway. The chance to win a trip to VMworld by learning something new is a no brainer. Go and enter, I have.